Be the number one advertiser in this Area By Placing Your Advertisement Here.
Maidstone Advertising Pages
A limited number of free advertisements are available.
Only Advertisements Of Acceptable Moral Standard Will Be Published
Phone Ads Maidstone Free On 0800 8818103
Local Advertising All UK Towns
Your Ads Here
FREE PHONE ADS Maidstone
0800 881 8103
FREE PHONE ADS MAIDSTONE
0800 881 8103
LOCAL ADVERTISING MAIDSTONE
Notes From CAP Code Of Advertising Practice
All marketing communications should be legal, decent, honest and truthful. 2 All marketing communications should be prepared with a sense of responsibility to consumers and to society. 3 All marketing communications should respect the principles of fair competition generally accepted in business .4 No marketing communication should bring advertising into disrepute.
ADS MAIDSTONE Acknowledge Wikipedia for the following information
Maidstone Museum has evidence of many prehistoric peoples inhabiting the area. In particular, Neolithic finds have been made locally, notably at Kit’s Coty and the Countless Stones. The Romans brought Maidstone greater importance; their road from Watling Street at Rochester to Hastings passed through the site, connecting with the iron industry of the Weald: two villas and a number of other sites, have been discovered nearby. They were also among the first to extract stone (the sandstone known as Kentish ragstone) from the area. A great many other finds relate to this period. The Normans, in their turn recognised the worth of the area. by the time of Domesday Book. Heathland to the north of the town (today the suburb of Penenden Heath) was the site of shire moots or regional assemblies and the location of a key trial in the years immediately following the Norman Conquest. In 1146 the Cistercians from Clairvaux built an abbey at Boxley, to the northeast of the town; it was destroyed in 1538 . Gatehouse of the College Gatehouse of the College In the same period there were two hospitals here built for the care of wayfarers, especially those on pilgrimage; and a “college” of secular priests. In the early Middle Ages the town was the home of the Guild of Corpus Christi. Members of the guild employed a chaplain who said prayers for their souls when they died and looked after its members in old age and in times of sickness.