Be the number one advertiser in this Area By Placing Your Advertisement Here.
Kincardineshire Advertising Pages
A limited number of free advertisements are available.
Only Advertisements Of Acceptable Moral Standard Will Be Published
Phone Ads Kincardineshire Free On 0800 8818103
Local Advertising All UK Towns
Your Ads Here
FREE PHONE ADS Kincardineshire
0800 881 8103
FREE PHONE ADS KINCARDINESHIRE
0800 881 8103
LOCAL ADVERTISING KINCARDINESHIRE
Notes From CAP Code Of Advertising Practice
All marketing communications should be legal, decent, honest and truthful. 2 All marketing communications should be prepared with a sense of responsibility to consumers and to society. 3 All marketing communications should respect the principles of fair competition generally accepted in business .4 No marketing communication should bring advertising into disrepute.
ADS KINCARDINESHIRE Acknowledge Wikipedia for the following information
The County of Kincardine, also known as Kincardineshire or The Mearns (from A' Mhaoirne meaning 'The Stewartry') was a local government county on the coast of northeast Scotland. It was bounded by Aberdeenshire on the north and west, and by Angus on the south. The Kincardineshire name is retained for a lieutenancy area, and Kincardine and Mearns is a committee area of the Aberdeenshire Council. The county town was originally the town of Kincardine (not, as many believe, the village of Kincardine O'Neil, which was in the County of Aberdeen). The town of Kincardine, however, ceased to exist during the Middle Ages. The only visible sign of its previous existence is the ruin of Kincardine Castle, 2 miles north-east of Fettercairn . In 1296, King John Balliol wrote a letter of surrender from the castle to Edward I of England after a short war which marked the beginning of the wars of Scottish independence. In 1600 Parliament caused the government of Kincardineshire to be conducted at the Stonehaven Tolbooth. The county used to go as far north as the River Dee but in 1891 the Royal Burgh of Torry was incorporated into Aberdeen. The burgh of Stonehaven became the county town, and the county included three other burghs, Banchory, Inverbervie and Laurencekirk. The county was abolished in 1975, and was subsumed into the Kincardine and Deeside district of the Grampian region. When the Grampian region was divided into unitary council areas in 1996, the district was absorbed into the Aberdeenshire council area.